Naan Bread Pizza with Duck Confit, Fig and MozzarellaBack to recipes list
Naan bread is a great substitute for pizza dough when you don’t have much time to prepare your own dough. Naan bread gives a crust that is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. With toppings such as duck confit and fresh figs, you will get a gourmet pizza ready in no time.
- 2 naan breads of about 100 g each
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, and more for garnishing
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 180 ml (¾ cup) Biobio mozzarella cheese, grated
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Biobio Parmegiano Reggiano, grated
- The shredded meat of 1 duck leg confit
- 3 fresh figs, cut into thin wedges
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 handful baby arugula, for garnishing
- Shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano to taste, for garnishing
- Salt and pepper to taste
With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the naan breads.
In a small bowl, mix the garlic with the olive oil. Salt, pepper, and brush each naan bread with the mixture.
Spread the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on the naan breads. Top with duck confit, figs and tomatoes. Put in the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until the dough is golden and crispy.
Serve with a little bit of baby arugula salad, Parmigiano Reggiano shavings, and drizzle with olive oil.
Credit © Cindy Wong