Garlic, Rosemary and Parmesan Roasted ChickpeasBack to recipes list
A healthy snack rich in fibre and protein that is so delicious… you will have a hard time not going back for more! Enjoy it as is or add to salads, soups, pasta…
Servings: 1 1/2 cup
- 1 540 ml can chickpeas, rinsed and well-drained
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) Biobio Parmigiano Reggiano, freshly grated
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp.) sea salt
- Ground pepper to taste
With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375 °F.
Pat dry the chickpeas with paper towels. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Mix thoroughly and spread the chickpeas evenly on the baking sheet.
Put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, mixing a few times during cooking.
In the meantime, mix all the other ingredients in a bowl. Spread the mixture on the chickpeas and mix thoroughly. Put back in the oven for 20 minutes or until chickpeas are golden and crispy. Mix a few times during cooking.
Towards the end of the cooking time, check the chickpeas to prevent them from burning.
Cool completely before serving.
Credit © Cindy Wong